Top page
Traditional Craft of Japan
Online Shop
Takumi Newsletter
How to use this site
Takaoka copperwareTakenaka Copperware竹中銅器


Takenaka Copperware

Takaoka copperware  1927-

The history of Takaoka copperware began more than 400 years ago when Lord Maeda Toshinaga, the second lord of the Kaga domain, built Takaoka Castle and opened a foundry in Kanaya-cho as part of his industrial policy to promote prosperity in the castle area. In the midst of the historical trend of Takaoka copperware, Takenaka Corporation was established in 1927 in Miyagawa-cho, Takaoka City as a copperware processing shop.


Profile Profile

Awards received

Awards received Awards received

Works by Takenaka Copperware

Works by  Takenaka Copperware Takenaka Copperware
See more